Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bag Stories 2018-1

BAG STORIES 2018-1
by Cherry Moriones Doromal
https://www.facebook.com/KikayRepublicbyCherryD/
https://www.facebook.com/kumandermisis/

Importer: Madam, I wonder if you'd like to buy a super copy of H bag from me. It's only P50k ($1000) and I can give it to you at $900

ME: Ah, I see. No thanks.

Importer: Madam, you have to know that it's a super copy of the authentic, using genuine leather and materials. It comes in a box with receipts and paper bag. In stores, the original item is worth P2M ($40,000). Should you use it, that would really look nice and authentic.

ME: Precisely. And that's the big issue! Should I wear that hand bag, people might have the false impression that I am using a P2M bag (while shopping for "tuyo"! 😝😜)

That's why I said: "No thanks!"😊


Practical wisdom: 

1. "Which is more important, the purse or its content?"  #InvestSaveShare

2. Humans are naturally judgmental in various ways. As leaders, we should be extra cautious about human impressions. 

A preacher once said:  "It's not only important for a leader to be clean inside (okay, you know that,  but others don't see that) ... It's equally important to look clean outside."

No comments:

Post a Comment